Pre-Clinical training or apply to "challenge" particular courses where the applicant has significant, measurable background.
Students who have successfully completed pre-clinical coursework at the medical school level may apply for advanced standing.
To apply for advanced standing or to challenge a course:
1. Secure an application from this website, and write "Advanced Standing" or “Challenge XXXXX course” across the top of Page 1 of the application, then complete and return the entire application with appropriate fees.
2. Arrange for submission to the College of an official transcript of your academic record at that school.
3. Provide official course descriptions of the work you have completed.
4. Level of placement in the curriculum of accepted transfer students will be determined by the Admissions Committee.
5. Coursework being transferred may not be valid if taken more than 4 years prior to application.
6. All pre-clinical transferees must enroll for at least one pre-clinical semester unless the transferee has taken and passed the USMLE exam Step 1.
To apply for entrance into Clinical Training, contact: 406.533.6760 or toll free at 1-800 448-4008.
To ask a question Click Here