Stats counter, realtime web analytics, heatmap creator


FB-f-Logo  blue 57   g64   LinkedIn-Logo-2C




Paypal 76x48 

Visa Mastercard Logo


Discover logo e1416429693676


Transportation -- Travel to Saint Lucia.

Hewanorra International Airport-Vieux FortHewanorra International Airport --Vieux Fort  -- See Island Map
* Largest - receives international flights.
* 40 miles from Campus - Cab ride is $US 80.00 to campus.

Airlines serving this airport are:
Air Canada(Toronto-Pearson)
Air Caraïbes
Condor Flugdienst (Germany)
American Airlines (Chicago-O'Hare, Miami, New York-JFK)
British Airways (London-Gatwick)
Delta Air Lines (Atlanta,Miami)
JetBlue Airways
Sunwing Airlines
US Airways (Atlanta)
Virgin Atlantic Airways UK
Westjet (Toronto-Pearson)


George Charles airport-CastriesGeorge Charles airport- Castries (SLU ) Map
2 miles from Campus. A Cab ride is $US10.00 to campus
*The following airlines fly passenger services to George F. L. Charles Airport:
Air Caraibes
American Airlines /American Eagle (connect thru San Juan)
LIAT (Antigua, Dominica, St. Vincent, Georgetown, Barbados, Trinidad)


Airport Departure Tax
Departure Tax of EC $68 (US $26) for all passengers over 12 years is applied to ticket prices at the time of purchase.


Entry Requirements
Visitors must carry valid passports. Visas are not required where the visitor is a citizen of the USA or certain Commonwealth countries, or where there is agreement for exemption between the home country and St. Lucia As of January 1, 2008, ALL persons, including U.S. citizens, traveling between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda by land or sea (including ferries), may be required to present a valid passport or other documents as determined by the Department of Homeland Security. While recent legislative changes permit a later deadline, the Departments of State and Homeland Security are working to meet all requirements as soon as possible. Ample advance notice will be provided to enable the public to obtain passports or passport cards for land/sea entries.